Instead of roaming in Singapore tourism, singapore ki jankari
Hello friend, your friend Manoj Kumar is going to meet you again today, he is also with the information of Singapore. It was here in January 2018 to roam around. I did not have any information, but now after traveling across Singapore, the Allmost knew everything about Singapore. So let’s now also tell you about Singapore. Singapore has a boon of nature. Mainly Chinese and English languages are prevalent here.
There are many types of recreational areas here, as well as a modern city with a modern technology and facilities. If you also want to travel abroad, it will be beneficial for you to choose the island of Singapore, because people here, who believe in the many religions, culture, history and language of different countries live united. Singapore is located in South Asia between Malaysia and Indonesia.
Although Singapore is considered to be a lion’s lover, it is also called the city of lions. From the point of view of sightseeing, there are many types of entertaining places which attract tourists. One of the world’s premier ports is Singapore, and it is also a major trading center. The airport here is full of modern technology and facilities. After seeing many scenes here, it is difficult to remove those eyes in front of the eyes.
If you want to see India there after Singapore, there is a place where Indian food and all other things are easily available. You can see many things near the South Indian Udland Hotel. With this, many types of Indian costumes are also easily available here. You can also find all kinds of Indian accessories in Singapore’s large multi-storey malls.
Important Dates in Singapore History
1. 1819 – Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles established Singapore as a trading post of the British East India Company.
2. 1942 – Singapore falls for Japan at the time of World War II. In Japan this island was named “Light of the South Island”.
3. 1945-46 – Japan’s army surrendered. After this, Singapore became the British colony.
4. 1959 – First General Election was held in Singapore.
5. 1963 – Singapore joins Malaysian Federation of Malaya, Sabah (Northern Borneo) and Sarawak
6. 1965 – Singapore’s independence was announced by the Malaysian Union.
7. 1990 – Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, founder father of Singapore, leaves the post after 31 years.
8. 1993 – The first presidential election was held in Singapore.
Singapore tourism places
1. The Night Safari, the world’s first night-night zoo, is also in Singapore.
2. Singapore has the largest yakultal bottle of Southeast Asia and it is also the most expensive.
3. Singapore is one of three living city-state countries, because there is no capital of Singapore. Apart from Singapore, two other cities are Monaco and Vatican City.
Besides the Southern island, Singapore also has 63 small islands. There is no one on most of the islands here.
4. The national anthem of Singapore has been written in very small letters up to their $ 1000 note. Have you seen this before.
5. Singapore is one of the 20 smallest countries in the world, spread over an area of 682.7 square kilometers. If compared to USA, Singapore is 15,000 times bigger than Singapore.
6. On September 21, 1965, Singapore became the 117th member of the United Nations.
Singapore’s National Full Wanda is Miss Jokom, which was first invented in 1893 by an Armenian named Agnes Jokom.
7. Oh no! There is another Singapore except this Singapore in the world! The famous ghost town of Michigan is also the name of Singapore.
8. The world’s largest flying fox was found on the island of Pulau Ubin, the main island of Singapore, with a wingspan of 1.5 meters wide.
9. Despite the lack of agriculture and agriculture in Singapore, Singapore is the world’s largest exporter of decorative fishes.
10. Singapore’s highest natural natural point is Bukit Quarter Hill – which is only 164 meters high.
11. The highest grossing movie in Singapore (before 2014) is Avatar, which earned $ 10.65 million in 2009.
12. Any building in Singapore can not be higher than 280 meters. At present, there are three buildings on this height: OUB Center, UOB Plaza and Republic Plaza.
13. In May 2002, the world record of the most participating people in line dancing was also the name of Singapore, at that time 11,967 dancers participated.
14. The world’s largest fountain is also in the heart of Singapore’s Suntec City. In 1997, it had cost about US $ 6 million.
15. Singapore is the most pronounced country of death, as far as most deaths are associated with drug dealers.
16. In 1982, Swimmer Eng Peng Siong named the world’s number one title in the 50 meter freestyle.
17. The towers of Suntec City have been made in the shape of hand palms, which have been described as good and beneficial in Feng Shui.
18. Compared to North American continent, most of the species of trees is found in the Bukit Quarter Natural Reserve of Singapore.
19. On September 30, 2000 Guinness World Record of the world’s longest human deo series was made in Singapore. Which was created by 9,234 students and was 4.2 kilometers long.
20. The first Singaporean film to be shown at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival was Eric Khoo’s 12th Story.
21. Violinist Vanessa My Nicholson was known for pop music, he only used to produce pop music in his electric violet. He was born in Singapore and after 4 years he joined England.
22. Most of Singapore’s people have been born in the month of October.
23. Singapore’s most famous and general Chinese Tan, nickname, Lee and Lim.
24. Around 3,000 kilometers of roads remained in Singapore. Which stretches to the end, this road has remained from Singapore to Hong Kong.
25. 80% of Singaporeans have their own phone. Rather, many people working with two phones have two phones: one for personal use and one for the other.
26. Out of 9 Singaporean people live in public homes.
27. The world’s most tropical orchid garden is found only in the Botanic Gardens of Singapore.
So friends did you know this information from Singapore, we must definitely tell about it. Also, you do not forget to like and share this post. Thank you